We are seeking an ambitious Architectural Assistant / Technician to join our team. You will be working on small to medium size commercial and residential developments.
Ideally the suitable candidate should possess:
- A 2.1 or above Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in an Architectural related discipline.
- A full UK driving licence and their own car. The office is located outside of the city with good access to motorways.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritise workload in a busy environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
In return we would offer the chance for you to work in a professional environment as part of a new and expanding team.
This is a full time position with salary negotiable for the right candidate.
Please attach your CV & portfolio to the application along with details of your experience and relevant references.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent – Part-time, Contract considered