Lease / Licence plans

Lease and licence plans are needed by business owners to show Councils and the Land Registry, the outline of their premises that are affected by a change of use or addition of a new service. This particularly affects the hospitality and catering sector, shop owners who sell (or want to sell alcohol), restauranteurs, take-aways and late-night food outlets.

We produce lease and licence plans that clearly illustrate the impact the change of use/new service will have on the premises and the relation this has to health and safety equipment and customer amenities such as fire equipment and toilet facilities.

We are happy to provide this service for business owners directly or for solicitors handling their affairs. Contact us for more information.