Architectural Assistant Role
Graham Lea Architecture is a small but busy Architectural practice in Lancashire is seeking an ambitious Architectural Assistant to join the team. You will be working using CAD on small to medium size residential and commercial developments.
Ideally you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- A 2.1 or above Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in an Architectural related discipline.
- A full UK driving licence and your own car.
- An ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in dealing with the company’s clients and business contacts.
- Be able to prioritise your workload to meet client deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
In return we offer the chance for you to work in a professional environment as part of a new and expanding team.
This is a full time position with salary dependent on experience. The company rewards employees whom add value to the practice.
Please submit your CV & portfolio for consideration to email@example.com.