Due to our continuing growth, we are looking for talented people to provide architectural support at our Office in Preston, Lancashire. Duties would include the preparation of Planning and Building Regulations drawings for Residential and Commercial projects.
Ideally the suitable candidate should possess:
• A minimum of 3 years (5 years would be preferable) working in an Architectural role
• Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously
• Be able to deal with timescales and work under pressure
• Have a good knowledge of UK Building Regulations
• Have a confident and professional manner when discussing projects with clients
• Be able to conduct site surveys
• Qualifications to degree level or equivalent
In return we would offer the chance for you to work in a professional environment as part of a new and expanding team with options available to work on either a flexible or part time basis.
The position would suit someone living local to the Preston area.
Hours and salary are negotiable.
Please attach your CV & portfolio to the application along with details of your experience and relevant references.