Graham Lea Architecture have been appointed to work on 1955 architects house. The house was designed by and built for architect William Harwood.
The current owners are looking to add another storey to the building. This will make the building more in fitting with the surrounding area (which was developed after the architects house was built).
“We are quite excited about working on this house and we are looking forward to building on what was a great design for the time”